POFT 1309 N1 Administrative Office Procedures I
Student Learning Outcomes for the Course
Upon completion of this course the student will be able to demonstrate knowledge in
- The information age, the administrative professional’s role and responsibilities, the professional image, and ways to obtain professional growth.
- The complex issue of communication (verbal and nonverbal) and communication improvement.
- The uses of telephones, faxes, email, and the future of telecommunication improvement.
- Proper kind of ethics to use on and off the job.
- Types of procedures for stress reducers, anger and time management.
- The types of written messages-national and international, and ethical and legal considerations of written messages.
- The steps to procuring a successful job: letters of application, resume, employment application, the job interview and then succeeding on the job.
These objectives will be measured by completion of 16 Chapter Tests and a Final Exam.
Click POFT 1309 Administrative Office Procedures.pdf link to view the file.