POFT 1291 N1 Special Topics in Business Communication
Student Learning Outcomes for the Course
Upon successful completion of the required assignments, students should have achieved the following objectives:
- Know and effectively use different kinds of sentences
- Identify and properly use the eight parts of speech
- Know and correctly use punctuation marks and capital letters
- Know how to express numbers correctly in writing
- Write sentences and paragraphs that are grammatically correct and that communicate the intended meaning
- Realize that knowledge of English grammar and mechanics helps people communicate more efficiently and effectively, both orally and in writing, and prepares them for success as they continue their education or enter the world of business
- Develop effective writing skills
- Demonstrate knowledge of and competence in the use of conventional written forms: mechanics, spelling, punctuation, syntax, grammar, etc.
- Demonstrate the ability to undertake and accomplish original work in written form.
Click POFT 1291 Special Topics in Business Communication.pdf link to view the file.