Dooley, Kaleb

Dooley, Kaleb

by Kaleb Dooley -
Number of replies: 1

The first comedian that comes to my mind is Seth McFarlane. In his show, Family Guy, Seth makes fun of everyone, and just about anything you can think of. He does this by scenes called cutaways, McFarlane will end every scene with a joke, then a cutaway scene of the joke made right before. I think it is a great style of comedy as I watch this show every night. What he is trying to accomplish with this is definitely entertainment. But I believe other comedians and show hosts use their platforms to have their voice heard, and feed other people what they believe about our government and government officials by making jokes. This is a popular form of comedy because these people can say what they want and get away with it as long as they make people laugh and get their point across. Also if they don't get cancelled. 

In reply to Kaleb Dooley

Re: Dooley, Kaleb

by Colte Baxley -
Family Guy is simply one of the funniest shows on the air. Seth deserves great credit as a comedian for producing a masterpiece like Family Guy. I also enjoy how some episodes like to criticize people or the government.