Mitchell, Michelle

Mitchell, Michelle

by Michelle Mitchell -
Number of replies: 5

My favorite satirical comedian is Bo Burnham who mainly does comedy through songs. Bo Burnham is a 32-year-old man who became popular through TikTok during the COVID lockdown in 2020. Bo Burnham also featured in a self-shot comedy special on Netflix called "Bo Burnham: Inside." Bo Burnham has songs about multiple things but addresses climate change and social movements. As well as bringing awareness to his spiraling mental health. His style of comedy is so popular because he brings it, very bluntly, through song. 

In reply to Michelle Mitchell

Re: Mitchell, Michelle

by Jackson Farris -
I also enjoy Bo Burnham, though I failed to mention him in my forum post, as he did not fit into the classification of talk show host that I was following for narrative strength. I think song is a great form of satirical comedy, and comedy in general.

by Rylan Marioth -
I have never heard of Bo Burnham so i'll definitely have to check him out especially since he seems that hes had a pretty cool coming up to fame.

by Avan Deal -
I have personally never heard of Bo Burnham, however, I would like to check him out!

by Mallery Obenoskey -
I am also a fan of Bo Burnham. I love that he uses song as a form of humor because it is very unique. I think he is a very relatable person which is part of the reason I like him so much.

by Brinklee Corrigan -
I have never heard of Bo Burnham. I find it pretty cool that he became popular through TikTok when Covid hit.