POFT 2333 Advanced Keyboarding
Student Learning Outcomes for the Course
Upon completion of this course the student will be able to...
- Apply effective designs to a variety of complex documents.
- Organize content effectively with graphics.
- Improved document quality using review and collaboration tools.
- Design documents in administrative and specialized areas, including meeting, travel, news employment, legal, and medical documents.
- Prepare, share, and edit documents on SkyDrive.
- Produce error-free documents and apply language arts skills.
- Key 3' and 5' timed writings with accuracy and speed.
- Key straight copy at a minimum of 40 gross words a minute (gwam) with a maximum of 5 errors.
These objectives will be measured by completion of Daily Assignments, Supervised Timings, Practice Quizzes and Module Tests, Project Documents, and a Final Exam.
Click POFT 2333 Advanced Keyboarding.pdf link to view the file.