Dooley, Kaleb

Dooley, Kaleb

by Kaleb Dooley -
Number of replies: 1

I hate being obligated to listen to people's stories, especially if I am in a rush. I was in walmart a couple of  days ago and I ran into one of my dad's friends. He was asking me about my dad and checking on him. I just answered, "Yes sir, he's good" in hopes of him catching the hint. Obviously he did not get it because he kept talking and asking me questions.  Keep in mind I have a pageant I have to be at on time to pull the curtain and I have never even spoken a word to this man in my life.  Finally he lets me go, and as I am walking off I hear him mention my grandfather's name, who has coached just about everyone on the planet, or that is what it sounds like. So I keep walking as I never even heard the man so I did not have to hear anymore stories or answer anymore questions. I also made it to the pageant on time.

In reply to Kaleb Dooley

Re: Dooley, Kaleb

by Jackson Farris -
have had the same problem with family friends that I do not know that well. It is odd that some adults will think you still remember that, despite having only met them as a child.