Deal, Avan

Deal, Avan

by Avan Deal -
Number of replies: 3

My stepdad is really interested in history. Almost every day he watches some sort of documentary. Every time he sees me his favorite thing to do is explain to me what he has learned the previous day. I am not usually very interested in the type of history that he likes to learn about. Even if I am running late for something he wants to finish his story. He will go on and on about the topic because he is so entertained by it and thinks that I should feel the same way. Although it can be quite annoying, I listen to his stories and sometimes they end up being interesting. As time has gone on, I have gotten used to the histories that he loves to talk about. 

In reply to Avan Deal

Re: Deal, Avan

by Brinklee Corrigan -
Because I know your stepdad personally. He has a lot of personality and is entertaining to talk to. I'm happy his stories eventually catch your interest.
In reply to Avan Deal

by Amar Love -
I can feel the similarity in being obligated to listen to my stepdad as well. Eventually conversations get kind of interesting.
In reply to Avan Deal

by Michelle Mitchell -
My boyfriend is also very interested in history and forces me to watch videos and listen to podcasts that are history related. His sadly don't become interesting.