Corrigan, Brinklee

Corrigan, Brinklee

by Brinklee Corrigan -
Number of replies: 2
We all deal with people that are always telling us about something. Sometimes it is the same story you have already heard. Throughout my high school career, I have had a teacher that loves to talk and she always has something to tell you. I could have to be somewhere or just did not want to listen but she would just keep talking. It got bad my junior year when I had her for three class periods throughout the day. I would hear the same story that she told me when she first saw me three times because she would tell my classmates and I the same thing the next time I was in there. She did start to notice and when she would tell others she would say "oh yeah, I have already told you this".  I always stayed to listen because sometimes people just want to talk with others, and by simply listening, you can brighten their day. 
In reply to Brinklee Corrigan

Re: Corrigan, Brinklee

by Avan Deal -
I completely agree. It's the worst when you have to listen to the same story over and over!
In reply to Brinklee Corrigan

Re: Corrigan, Brinklee

by Mallery Obenoskey -
I agree that teachers love to tell the same story over and over again. I usually just space out after a while so I honestly only hear a certain story once.