POFT 2401 Intermediate Keyboarding
Student Learning Outcomes for the Course
Upon completion of this course the student will be able to...
- Format complex business reports.
- Format complex business letters.
- Format complex memos.
- Format complex tables.
- Format Itineraries.
- Format agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Format procedures manuals.
- Key 3' and 5' timed writings with accuracy and speed.
- Key straight copy at a minimum of 35 gross words a minute (gwam) with a maximum of 5 errors.
These objectives will be measured by completion of Daily Assignments, Supervised Timings, Practice Quizzes and Module Tests, Project Documents, and a Final Exam.
Click POFT 2401 Intermediate Keyboarding.pdf link to view the file.