POFT 1127 Introduction to Keyboarding
Student Learning Outcomes for the Course
- key the alphabetic keys by touch,
- be familiar with Keyboarding Pro Online Software and create a student record,
- locate student records,
- understand navigating within Keyboarding Online and use the software with ease,
- use the mouse appropriately,
- understand the keyboard arrangement,
- key the numeric key on the top row by touch,
- use all symbols correctly,
- build speed on straight-copy text,
- revise text with proofreader's marks,
- apply correctly rules governing number expression,
- compose simple documents,
- key straight copy at a minimum of 19 gross words a minute (gwam) with a maximum of 5 errors.
These objectives will be measured by completion of Daily Lessons, Projects, Module Tests, and Supervised Timings.
Click POFT 1127 Introduction to Keyboarding.pdf link to view the file.