POFM 1317 N1 Medical Administrative Support
Student Learning Outcomes for the Course
Upon completion of this course the student will be able to...
- Schedule patient appointments
- Create, document, and maintain patient medical records
- Correlate coding, billing, collecting, and filing procedures
- Utilize interpersonal communication skills
- Apply governmental health care guidelines
- Apply effective designs to a variety of complex documents.
These objectives will be measured by completion of Chapter Tests and Simulations.
Click POFM 1317 Medical Administrative Support.pdf link to view the file.