ACNT 1303 Introduction to Accounting I
Student Learning Outcomes
1. Identify assets, liabilities, owner's equity accounts and prepare a balance sheet in good form.
2. Select from the general ledger the necessary accounts to prepare an income statement in good form.
3. Prepare a statement of owner's equity in good form.
4. Analyze business transactions and properly record the transactions in the general journal in proper form.
5. Following proper posting procedures, transfer the information recorded in the general journal to the general ledger accounts of the business.
6. Prepare a complete bank reconciliation statement.
7. Make the necessary adjusting and closing entries required to complete the accounting cycle of the business.
These objectives will be measured by completion of six chapter assignments and tests.