Course Proposal and Submission Process
Course Proposal Submission and Review Process
1. Complete a Core Curriculum Component Application Form and Student Learning Outcome Alignment Form for each course and submit to division chair.
2. Place application and alignment forms in division O-drive.
3. Division chair approval.
4. Division chair submits application forms to Core Curriculum Committee for Approval.
5. Once the Core Curriculum Committee approves the list of courses for the core, the list is forwarded to the Faculty Association for comments and approval.
6. After all suggestions and corrections have been made, the plan will be presented to the Texarkana College Board of Trustees for approval at the regularly scheduled October board meeting.
Last modified: Thursday, 19 February 2015, 9:37 AM